Maternity: Jess, Dylan and Peter

 A Maternity Session | Boston Public Garden & Copley Square

I had the pleasure of capturing Jess and Dylan's first pregnancy with Peter, so I was thrilled to capture this subsequent time of expectation. They are wonderful parents, whom I am thankful to call friends. Peter is such a happy little boy, and he is going to be a great big brother. How would I know this you might wonder? Because he is such a sweet friend to my youngest son. Peter and Jess also love to frequent the Boston Public library, so it seemed all too appropriate to capture some moments of the two of them together in a spot where they have already shared many memorable moments. I cannot wait to hear about and share in new memories created around our beautiful city of Boston with this soon to be family of four.

 Praying for you all in these last few weeks until your newest addition arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment