Maternity: Bethany and Eric

 A Maternity Session | Beacon Hill & Boston Public Garden

I know better than anyone what a stunning backdrop Beacon Hill is for photos especially at Christmas time because one of my all time favorite family photos was a maternity photo taken of me and my husband on Acorn Street while expecting our first child, so I could not have been more excited to shoot on Acorn Street and around Beacon Hill for my last session of the 2015 session. Bethany and Eric are actually transplants like us to New England from my hometown in Virginia and my husband and I have had the pleasure of collaborating with them in youth ministry this past year. They are both such a light and their baby boy is going to be so blessed to have such thoughtful and loving people for parents. My family and our church family are thrilled that we get you a little longer here in  New England. We will be honored to be your village and we cannot wait to meet and love on that Valentine's Day baby!

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment