Family Portraits: The Blakes


A Family Session | Raleigh, North Carolina

My niece is such a joy to be around and you can tell she has both her parents wrapped around her adorable little finger. I was able to get down to Raleigh this summer for a visit and work in a portrait session with my sister's sweet family downtown where her husband works. We were nervous about impending rains, but thankfully the skies held out for us to spend some time walking around as I captured the three of them together. It's amazing how much my niece has grown since our last session a few months prior when they were all up our way for Memorial Day weekend in New England. She gets cuter and cuter by the day and I love getting to document her little personality as it blossoms.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful session, you caught some great expressions! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete