Family Portraits: The Taylors


A Family Session | Beacon Hill

It's not every day I get to photograph a family of grown children, but I hope this is a growing trend.  Just like documenting marriage not only through engagement and wedding photos but through anniversary sessions, I believe it's a treasure to document your family in every season of life.

I so enjoyed working with the Taylor family as everyone had a lot of fun together. It was like a mini reunion of the brothers as one is a young professional locally, one is training to become an Navy pilot, and the third is at college in Maine. Being a mother of two boys myself, I felt like I was given a glimpse into the future when my boys are grown seeing the Taylor guys goof around and chat with each other. I hope you enjoy these portraits captured around the Beacon Hill neighborhood in Boston.



1 comment: