Engagement: Anna and Chris

With my recent move to Boston, I have gotten a little behind posting some of my shoots from this summer and fall, but I have still kept quite busy on the photography front.

Without further ado here is a lovely engagement shoot of two very special people to me, my sister and her fiance, in New York City's Central Park. It could not have been a more beautiful day for the shoot and Central Park has so many gems in terms of picturesque spots to photograph a couple in love. I hope you enjoy the preview!
 The wedding date is set for July 6th, 2013, thus the excitement at the 6 train in case you were wondering.

The wedding plans are all coming together and I while I won't be shooting this wedding because I'm the matron of honor, you know I'll be sure to snap some shots when the moments present and post a preview of the beautiful day here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment