Senior Portraits: Lilli




A Senior Session | Virginia Beach, Virginia

I met Lilli while serving in my husband's middle school youth ministry in Virginia Beach a few years back. She was a wonderful addition to our group then and has only grown into a more beautiful and intelligent women after God's own heart. 

I loved getting to catch up with her about all she's been doing in the years since we moved away from Virginia, and I can't wait to see what's in store for her this coming year and those beyond as she sees the Lord's plans unfold for her life through where she's headed for college and what He has for her as she wraps up her high school career and spreads her wings to fly. I know the Lord has amazing things planned! 

Enjoy your senior year of high school Lilli and all the sweet memories you get to create and take with you. Know that your friends and family (me included) are cheering you on to a blessed future in the adult world.

 

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are just beautiful! And she is a beautiful girl so I'm sure it was an easy shot!

    ReplyDelete